Thursday, December 14, 2017

I'm not late... you're.... late?

14 December 2017
11:44 BRT (EST + 3 hours)
Current Temperature: 29 C (84 F)

--Thursday
Well I actually got to do something Thursday! I hung out at Cipex for most of the afternoon, and then went home with Camila who had invited me over for dinner! I got to hang out with them until almost midnight, and her son got me to play Freddy Fazbear: Pizzeria Simulator. (Not to be confused as FNAF 6.) I did good, and then he persuaded me to salvage an animatronic... I died many times...
Anyways, it was really nice and I got to meet her daughter as well, and learn the layout of her house. Which is nice because she may be my future host family.

--Friday
Just about nothing happened on Friday. I just relaxed in my puddle of sweat.

--Saturday
Now, this was the time that everything started getting busy. I woke up at  09:00 (9am) to my alarm, and shortly after I was told we were going to the gparent's house again! So I got ready in record time while still managing to have coffee. We drove over, had lunch and I got to meet their new horse! They had a mare now and she was very beautiful. Cristiano rode her around for a bit and then let me ride her. To me it seemed like she had a bit of a lopsided gait when she walked but I got used to it. Later, everyone got to work with a couple of sheep. Though this time they weren't going for the wool... I very happily, kept my distance because I wasn't sure how my stomach would react.
Then later once more, we had dinner and I got to try a ice cream dish that Odete's mom had made. IT WAS DELICIOUS!!! It had BIS chocolate bars and it was just so stinkin' good!

OH I FORGOT TO MENTION!!! While driving to their house we may have seen an ostrich crossing!!!


 





--Sunday
Sunday was just as busy. However this time, I was woken up being told we were going over again. We left a little later in the day however, more towards lunch. We had lunch, relaxed for a little bit and then we went swimming! After we had swum for a while we went to a lake area and hung out along the coast of it, just relaxing and having a few snacks when all of a sudden... THERE WAS A BABY Komodo Dragon!!!


It was kind of scary but REALLY cool!!
After we were done with everything, we drove back to the gparent's house and then drove home for the night.

--Monday-Wednesday
Nothing really has happened to be honest. However I was notified about my Dad getting injured at work because of the ice. He's okay now, just recovering. So, now I think it's time for a picture from home!
It must always be warm in our dryer because if we leave the door open too long then our cat Boomer loves to climb in and lay down!

No comments:

Post a Comment