Thursday, January 11, 2018

Pintura, Pintura, Pintura

11 January 2018
11:54 BRT (EST + 3 hours)
Current Temperature: 29 C (84 F)

--Friday
I managed to finish taping up the hexagons on Friday. However, planning to only be at Cipex long enough to put up the tape, I didn't bring my phone charger and came with only half battery on my phone. Taping everything took a bit longer than I thought it would and so my phone ended up dying before I left. No music for me on the walk home. Also my luck with cockroaches once more. Cipex doesn't usually get cockroaches because it's not lived in like a house. However my luck said that there would be one sitting outside the front door to greet me... No pictures, but at the end of the day I did get to hang out with my kitty!


--Saturday + Sunday
I decided to take this weekend off, though I don't have a proper job to actually take time off of. I don't have any pictures from Saturday but I did managed to take progressive pictures of Nero's laying position on the couch with me. At one point he even fell asleep with his tongue sticking out, most adorable thing ever!
 

 

Sorry for the quality of this last one, I had taken a video and just screenshot one frame from it.
Also, yes, in the second to last picture he managed to steal my hand as I was trying to pick him up.


--Monday
Monday I started and finished painting in the hexagons! I took off the tape from around it and started repainting bits that needed to be white. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures yet.

--Tuesday
However on Tuesday, I finished painting over the little bits of misplaced blue as well as I started sketching out where the 'bricks' are going to go on another wall. I do have a picture of the hexagons, however the sketching was too light, as sketches are suppose to be, to be caught on camera.

I should also mention, that before going to Cipex, I went to the store on my own and bought myself stuff. Unsurprisingly, it was terrifying, however I managed.
If you are wondering why it is terrifying for me it's because I don't like going into big crowds of people I don't know on my own.









--Wednesday
Yesterday, I didn't really do anything. I actually had plenty of time to write out the blog and upload it but managed to completely forget. Soooo, yeah. Sorry about that. Now I'm scheduled a pretty busy day ahead of me so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment