Saturday, July 29, 2017

Vacation Log 1

29 July 2017
9:56 EST

So the past week I was on a vacation that my family has planned so that we could go out for a vacation before I leave. We left last Friday and came back yesterday, Friday as well. Before we left I told them that there would be no large scale Rotary talk, we succeeded-ish.
We took a plane from South Bend to Orlando. It was about a 2-hour flight, and then we stayed in a hotel that night. The next morning we headed to Daytona Beach. It was an hour and a half drive to our resort and on the way we stopped by a flea market and got to get a few things for our trip!
We went around the area of our resort and got a good lay of the land as well as my sister, my mom and I all got henna tattoos! If you don't know what a henna is, it's a temporary tattoo that stays longer than the little stick on ones.

This picture was taken while my dad was checking us in to our resort. We couldn't check in until 16:00 (4pm), and so we got the henna's to pass the time. Otherwise we probably would've gotten them later. Also, by the time we got there it was about 15 after 4 and there were tons of people all trying to check in!

No comments:

Post a Comment