Saturday, July 1, 2017

Arrival Date!

1 July 2017
19:22 EST

I have been told what general days I will arrive in Brazil. It will be between August 1st to August 19th. A lot of the paperwork I have been getting the past week talks about what I need to have finished for me to be able to leave, and some of it talks about when I should arrive. It also notes that it would be best for me to arrive on a Saturday as it would be easier to pick me up since not many people work on Saturdays, as well as then I would have a day to settle in before they go back to work.
With this, if I were to get there on one of the preferred days it would be on the 5th, 12th, or 19th. Wish me luck with all the paperwork, and the next meeting in two weeks! I'll be meeting people from all over the region, including Canada!!

No comments:

Post a Comment