Saturday, February 3, 2018

Kiiiiiinda Late

31 January 2018
23:25 BRT (EST + 3 hours)
Current Temperature: 30 C (86 F)

--Thursday
Thursday was a pretty relaxed day. It didn't rain at all!! YEAH! So, since it didn't I managed to take some time, about an hour and a half, to relax outside on the hamock. Though while I was trying to relax, I had to police Nero who continually kept jumping into one of Odete's plants.
Not long ago, Odete put a rule in place for Nero, and me mostly, that at 19:00 (7pm) Nero has to go outside and stay outside until the morning. Which is understandable, so we do so. However, Nero doesn't like it very much, he tries to bolt inside at any chance he can get. So, this day, I decided to play with him for a bit outside. I figured out a while ago that if I roll a small pink ball up the driveway, let it hit the garage door and start rolling back down, Nero LOVES to chase it. It's actually hilarious!

--Friday
For the first part of Friday, I relaxed. However, I had plans! But in the meantime, I had a cute little sleepy kitten with me.
For the second half of Friday, aka after 17:00 (5pm), I went out to Cipex to meet up with Marky! Though we sorta met partway to Cipex and so walked together. Once we arrived there, Paulo showed up at the exact same time! Marky and I were going to go get some icecream and Paulo ended up coming along while we got it. Then we went back to Cipex and hung out for an hour or so. I may have doodled a bit on the white board.

--Saturday
Saturday... it rained again. Like, the road is now a river, rained again. (Almost)

--Sunday
Sunday was a day of travel, birthday party, and lots of rain once more.
I got up at 07:15 in order to be ready by 08:00 to go to Odete's sister's house for her son's birthday party. We ended up leaved at 09:00 when we were picked up by Odete's parents and all drove together to their house. I got to hang out with Odete's sister's daughter and I had quite a bit of fun while there.

--Monday
On Monday, nothing too big happened. I got up at a reasonable time, showered, had lunch and then went to Cipex! I began painting a bit more on the 'brick' wall. I've begun painting the bottom part, that doesn't have bricks, over with white, to try and lessen how visible the scrapes are on the wall. Then I began putting on another coat of blue paint on the bricks! I'm about a third of the way done with the bricks, but I do need to put on a few more coats of white for the bottom of the wall.

--Tuesday
Once more, I have successfully woken up at a good time! Though it was sorta funny timing, as I got up, could hear Odete outside my room, I went to the bathroom, and went I got out she was gone. It seems she hadn't even realized I had gotten up at that time, because she had unplugged the wifi, which is normal for when I'm alseep or no one is going to be at the house. I simply found it funny.
Well, when she got back about an hour or so later, she told me that at 19:10 that afternoon I was going to be taking a bus to Panambi, and that I was going to be staying with my Rotary Officer Cris for about a week... maybe. So, I made sure to pack what I needed for a week and by 19:10 I got to the bus station, got my ticket and waited for the bus. It was almost a half hour late...

-Wednesday
I'm in Panambi now. As it stands, I'll be here until at least next Thursday, which would mean that you guys would get another blog about the week before then. However, I'm think I'm going to skip that week. I will be writing everything down at the end of the day, however I will be waiting until this is over to update everyone about it.
Wish you all a nice week!

PS Sorry if this gets posted late. My internet situation at the moment isn't the best. I will post this as soon as possible!
(I'll be adding the pictures later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment