Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Maaaaagic!

14 Feburary 2018
10:54 BRT (EST + 3 hours)
Current Temperature: 19 C (66 F)

Well, these past weeks have been sorta busy and it looks to me like I'll be keeping myself busy for the foreseeable future. I spent over a week in another town taking Portuguese lessons almost every day, and I now have an almost everyday schedule for at least one thing to do.
Since being back, I have finished painting the walls at Cipex and almost everyone who went on the Canada trip are back. Andrea, my counselor, is actually arriving back in Santa Barbara today as she had stuff to take care of in another city.
Now, my daily schedule it going like this, I'm getting up at 08:30 EVERY morning. On Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's I'll be going on an hour and a half walk around the city to start off the day, and then on the off days of Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, I'm going to be going to the gym at around 19:00. Sunday's will be my free day.
Besides those everyday scheduled things, I'll be trying to find other stuff to do outside of the house so that I'm not at home all the time.
Soooo, if you guys have ideas for stretches, or anything I could do outside the house shoot me a message! I'd love to hear them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment