Wednesday, November 29, 2017

The Chillest of all Weeks

29 November 2017
22:06 BRT (EST + 3 hours)
Today's Average Temperature: 35 C (95 F)

--Thursday (Written on Thursday)

Not much happened at the beginning, however my class did get out about 15 minutes early at the end of the school day!After I got home, I relaxed for just under five hours and packed a couple bags. One had a change of clothes and a few other things. The other just had my phone, sunglasses, headphones and my water bottle.At about 16:30 (4:30pm) I headed to Cipex. Since it was Thanksgiving, Andrea was doing a sort of celebration for it. (They don't celebrate it here, which makes sense.) I dropped off the bigger bag, and headed to the gym with the smaller one.My plan was to drop off a change of clothes and stuff so that when I go back to Cipex after going to the gym, I could change out of my sweaty clothes and into clean ones.I did this, and hung out for the last few hours with everyone who came.Now to just plan out paint ideas.....

--Friday through Tuesday (Written on Wednesday)
Really, nothing happened. I would have gone to the gym again on Tuesday however it was 32 C and I thought it might not be a good idea to exercise it that much heat. However it seems the week ahead is only going to get hotter so I might just have to suck it up and go.

--Wednesday
Well, tonight (Right as I'm writing this) there is a Gremista game going on. A few students at school this morning were wearing their team wear due to it. Also, it seems that the school year is ending here. Apparently (I didn't know until after the school day.), all the tests everyone had been taking yesterday and the day before that were the end of year tests. So the system here is, if you have good passing grades you don't have to go to school for the rest of the school year. However if they aren't good, you stay and try to improve them until the school year is finished. Either way, I still have to go to school.
Anyways, after the school day Odete and I went to the market to have lunch. (They have a buffet style lunch area.) Immediately afterwards, we were headed off to her different clients houses for her work. They lived in more rural areas I guess I could say. We did this while on our way to her mom's house. When we arrived, I got to pick a bunch of oranges to make juice out of while she and the person watching over the animals (Her parents are out of town atm.) made cheese! I got to see how she and her family makes it, it's really interesting.
Next, when we had everything we needed we headed back home. However, another exchange student was in town today. Mariana from Russia! She had been hanging out at Cipex and Andrea really wanted me to come by as well, so on our way home, Odete dropped me off at Cipex and I spent the rest of the evening there.


Random Note:
It actually is forecast to get hotter as the week goes on. By next Wednesday it's suppose to be around 37 C (Almost 100 F). So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment