Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Throne..... Ooooooooh.... Thorn!

8 November 2017
--:--BRT (EST + 3 hours)

--Thursday
I woke up at 07:00 (7am), got ready for school, and headed out the door at 07:30 (7:30am). The walk to school takes about 15 minutes, and while walking I noticed that the intermediate-level school was closed. Though it had been closed on days the high-school had class so I didn't think much about it. However as I continued walking I noticed that there wasn't even one other person walking, and I only saw maybe five cars drive down the road.
I guessed that we didn't have school that day, but I wasn't sure. So I made a plan, if school was closed, I would start walking back home through the longer route, and see if Amazóna do Pão was open. Sadly, every shop I passed, including Amazóna do Pão (I think that's the name, I could be wrong.) was closed. So I walked back home. Later, I learned from Paulo that we didn't have school, Thursday or Friday due to a holiday. (No one told me so I had no idea.)
Later, Paulo and I got to go out and have shakes! YEAH, shakes!

--Saturday
Saturday morning, we were suppose to go over to Odete's parent's house. I'm not sure what changed because Odete told me we weren't going anymore, but I can guess. During the night, it was storming a bunch (It actually knocked our power out for a short while again.) and I woke up to it around 04:00 (4am) I believe (At the same time, Odete told me we weren't going anymore). I'm guessing that because of the storm the roads would be too muddy to drive down to get to their house. (They live in the country side, so the roads are just dirt.)
So, instead, to my surprise, the gparents came here instead. We had lunch and then they hung out for a while longer.

--Sunday
On Sunday, the same happened. The gparents came here and we had a bigger lunch. (Sundays are sort of dedicated to being with your family, thus the bigger lunch.) For the rest of the day however, we just relaxed again.

--Monday
Monday, got up and started getting ready for school. However I felt a little sick. Not nauseous, but just my body felt tired and I was a little lightheaded and dizzy when I stood. I ended up not going to school due to this. I fell back asleep and woke up a little bit before noon, feeling a LOT better. (I probably slept between eleven to twelve hours total.) Later, I went and hung out at Cipex!

--Tuesday
CAT!!!!!
School was normal. However, later... I was hanging out a Cipex for a little bit, and then Andrea took me to her house so that I could take one of the kittens!! After that, we just hung out at Cipex until about 20:00 (8pm) than I brought the kitten home. (Also, she is only about a month and a week old!)

--Wednesday
So last night, I had kept the cat in my room, due to it storming outside (We couldn't move everything to her spot outside.). Due to this, she kept meowing and waking me up throughout the night. I was pretty tired but once I came home from school and tried to sleep a little, then showered and then I brought the cat to Cipex with me for a few hours again! By this time we (I put out a sort of vote for a bunch of people.) had figured out a name.... Aerith!!
So, Aerith and I just hung out at Cipex for about 5 hours. I figured out while we were there that she really likes being completely covered by whatever she's sleeping in. I had laid her in my sweatshirt and she burrowed her way through the folds so she was WITHIN the sweatshirt. It's actually really cute.

(Title is inside joke... sorta.)

No comments:

Post a Comment