Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Wait... it's already Wednesday again?

15 November 2017
21:24 BRT (EST + 3 hours)

--Thursday
Well... "Aerith" had "her" first day of running around the house. I closed off all the other rooms and let "her" run around for a while. However then I realized something that a "her" wouldn't have...
So yeah... The cat is a he... The awkwardness was funny when I had to explain to everyone at Cipex.
Later that same day, I was talking with my sister and she figured out a new name! (Sorry, didn't hold a vote this time.) The kitten's name is now Nero! (Near-o)

--Friday
Friday was just as relaxing. Once school was over, I ended up relaxing on the couch for a while, just watching videos on my phone with a sweatshirt swaddled kitten napping with me.

--Saturday
Saturday, was when stuff actually happened! Odete was going out of town for the weekend, and due to sleeping arrangements, I couldn't go with her. And so I ended up staying with a friend of Odete's for the weekend. I packed up a bag, along with a kitten, and at 14:00, got taken to the other house. However, once I was there, it went back to the normal nothingness. The nice thing was, shortly before then I finally decided to read the Divergent series. I've had all three books for probably over a year and haven't read them. So while I was there I read a bunch.

--Sunday
Also, on Sunday, I went out and hung out with Paulo for a short while. Other than the random thing, it was a pretty normal weekend. Just relaxing.

--Tuesday
So, Tuesday night. There was a football game going on. (I'm talking about international football, not American. I'm trying to get used to saying football.) Andrea, my counselor, invited me to go with her to a sort of restaurant/bar place to watch it with her and a bunch of others. However, she did say that if she felt it was unsafe or anything at all (Because there was alcohol.) that she would take me home.
Once we had arrived, a quick glance didn't show any other girls there. Andrea asked one of the guys she knew and he confirmed that no other girls were there. (It was just Andrea, a friend of hers, and me.) Due to this, Andrea didn't feel it would be safe and so we called it off.

--Wednesday
Nothing much happened today. It was Republic day and so we didn't have school. Cristiano came home and so the cat never came inside. The only mildly interesting thing that happened today was that I took all the clean laundry and hung it out to dry. I think I did it pretty quickly by how surprised Odete was when I said I was already done! (I also got to have chocolate because Odete got some!)

Other than all that, it was a pretty uneventful week, though it went by REALLY fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment