Thursday, September 28, 2017

Not Much Stuff

28 September 2017
12:34 BRT (EST + 1 hour)

Throughout this week, not much has happened. It was my host dad's birthday on Sunday, as well as Paulo's. I went and hung out with Paulo on Monday while he cut his hair, which was a hilarious process. I managed to get a few pictures of his hair half way through, because it looked really funny, but I promised him I would show them to anyone. The next day, I got my hair cut! I also, went to Cipex on both Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday I stayed a bit longer to talk to Andrea about different things. On Wednesday, yesterday, I talked with her some more about a project some of the teachers at my school were wanting to do, and they wanted my help. And so now I will be doing that.

Also, throughout this week, all the exchange students have been trying to figure out a design for our own sweatshirt/hoodie! Multiple of us made our own designs and then we ended up combining two of them and we all voted to say we like it. We had to do all this quickly because we are hoping to get them all made so that when we meet in October, we can hand them out! I kind of can't wait until this next meeting, everyone is going to be here in Santa Barbara, in my "home turf." I can partially show them around and introduce them to the friends I have made here!

Another also! Earlier this week, Odete's sister came over and she has been hanging out here for while. She brought her dog with her! He is seriously a living MARSHMALLOW!!!
I also took some more pictures just last night to show just how fast and how early it gets dark here. It's insane to me!
At 18:10 (6:10pm)

At 18:35 (6:35pm)

At 18:45 (6:45pm)

At 18:50 (6:50pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment