Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Activities!

15 August 2017
18:28 EST

For the first time in what felt like FOREVER I got to eat food on Saturday! I tried out a slice of toast just before lunch and felt like I could eat it well, and so as my dad had promised... We got to go to Olive Garden! It's an Italian-style restaurant that in my opinion is AMAZING. I got to have a few bread sticks with Alfredo sauce as well as some fettuccine Alfredo and some soup. It was very good compared to what I had been eating. After that, we went and picked up my sister and her fiance as they had just returned home from Virginia, along with my half-sister and her family had arrived.
As a precursor to talking about my half-sister's family, I'm going to name all of them to remove confusion. First, my half-sister is Amanda, then her husband AJ. Then we have their kids, Auron who is their oldest. Zane, their youngest, and Elika who is their middle child.
(Named in order from left to right.)
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
All Sunday we were able to hang out with them. We had BBQ beef sandwiches for lunch, and then everyone else had hot dogs, hamburgers and brats (bratwurst) for dinner. I still had some leftovers from Olive Garden and so I finished that off, I didn't think my mouth was up to eating burgers yet. It was really fun being able to hang out with them, especially since I could've ended up leaving before they got here. They will be here for about two weeks and so I'm looking forward to hanging out with them a little longer.

~~~INFO~~~
We did find out today that I will be getting my visa soon as well as we kind of cleared up the confusion on my insurance situation. While talking to the company handling our travel plans, Tzell, they told us that most likely I will be leaving this Friday, the 18th. The time is not set in stone as we don't have my visa yet, but I will most likely be leaving Friday and arriving the following day. I'm not sure how that will end up but that was what I was told. Thank you to everyone for your help and cooperation!

No comments:

Post a Comment