Friday, August 4, 2017

Interesting Ending to a Week

4 August 2017
21:13 EST

The ending to this week was actually quite fun. On Thursday, I woke up and ended up cleaning the entire house in about an hour and a half. Though I will say I didn't "clean," I more tidied up the house. Just before noon my friend Carissa came over and hung out, then about a half hour later my friend Gavin came over and we hung out playing games and stuff for about 5 hours. Then that night Gavin came over and hung out with Vanessa for a short bit while they were trying to collect everything they needed to go camping this weekend, and so I made Kool-Aid.
OH! I should clarify, I know a Gavin and then there is my sister's fiance Gavin. The first one I was talking about is my friend, then later Vanessa's Gavin came over. He really likes strawberry Kool-Aid so I made him some.
Then today, Friday, I got to start the day off calm, then just after lunch I cleaned up a bit so that the house wouldn't be a mess. The main reason I cleaned was because my nieces and nephew are going to spend the night. They're actually here right now, we're watching AFV, aka America's Funniest Videos. The oldest is Aubrey, then Shaun, and finally Rebecca. (From left to right as well.)

My dad made his "famous" chocolate chip cookies. They are well known throughout our family as well as friend's families. Since he did, we got to have some nice fresh ones. They were very delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment