Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Weekend!

8 August 2017
10:14 EST

On Saturday, my nieces and nephew hung out until around noon, at which time their mom came and took them school shopping. A few hours passed and my mom convinced me to go cloths shopping as well. While looking through the different clothing areas, we bumped into the kids again. It was an interesting coincidence. My mom then treated me to some food for "doing good" while we were shopping. (She knows that me and cloths shopping don't mix very well, but I'm doing better!)
Then Sunday came around, my parents had to go to first service again and so I went with them. We got home and got some Rotary papers I would like to keep with me while in Brazil. As well and miscellaneous other things. Went to church that night and learned that there was some sort of gather that had happened Saturday night and there were hot dogs and hamburgers left over so we got to snack on those. It was nice because our high school group was really small and so almost everyone could've gotten seconds if they wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment