Thursday, August 3, 2017

Random Start

3 August 2017
18:17 EST

Sadly didn't do much these past few days. On Monday, everyone went to work and so I was left home alone. I really just ended up lazzying around the house, not really knowing what to do. It's strange coming from a vacation, having plans to do stuff and then getting home and thinking, "What now?" Also, that night once my mom got home we started to work on gathering some of the documents we have to be sent to one of the Rotarians in my hosting district.
Rotarians, for those who don't know, are the people who work in the organization who is sponsoring me. They will be the people who work with me throughout my trip, as well as right now before it begins. Also, my hosting district is the district that I will be living in, and my sponsoring district is the district I'm coming from. Right now, I am in District 6540, which takes up the upper third of Indiana. District 4660, which is my hosting district, I believe it actually comprises of most of the Brazillian state of Rio Grade Do Sul.
On Tuesday night, my sister's friend came over and spent the night here. My mom also took me to Taco Bell, the place I used to work at, to pick up my check as well as order some food. Just before I left I found out we were going to be getting a new limited time burrito and so I wanted to try it. I won't lie, it was pretty good. Also, I starting playing a new game that my sister's fiance bought and is keeping at our house that night. It's very fun!
Lastly on Wednesday, I continued to play this game for most of the day I will admit, and that night I went to our church youth group and got to have pizza there!

-----Some things I forgot to mention about my families Florida trip.
While there we got to go to Sea World! (Yes, I did mention this but not this detail.) If I remember right it was the first time since I was maybe 5 years old that I have been to Sea World.

P.S. I meant to upload this yesterday... got distracted... However I remembered!
P.S.S. If I succeed at when I would like to upload this blogs, and by if I mean "When," they will be uploaded on Monday, cataloging what happened during the weekend. One on Wednesday, cataloging Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. And finally one later on Friday cataloging Thursday and that Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment