Saturday, August 12, 2017

Layin' Around Like A Puffer Fish

12 August 2017
10:53 EST

Well, I did have "proper food" on Friday. I ate part of a grilled cheese. Success!
On Thursday, it wasn't much different from the previous few days. It was just lots of laying around and healing. The swelling had gone down some and my mom actually spotted a bruise that's on the underside of my jaw. I didn't feel the need to take any of my prescribed pain meds, but my mom suggested that I take a few Ibuprofen, and so I did. The day was really nice besides the downside of for some reason not being able to fall asleep that night until after 02:00 (2am).
Due to not having good sleep the previous night, it made me very tired on Friday. I tried to nap but couldn't fall asleep. I had made a plan that morning to take one of my prescribed meds to help my mouth stop feeling sore and to try and get me to fall asleep, and then before I went to bed I took another to keep myself from staying awake due to pain or anything else. It worked, somehow.
I should be up and about as usual in the next day or two. I haven't heard anything different along the lines of my departure or anything else, however my mom and I have started planning what all I'm going to be packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment